Tue, Jul 3–Tue, Jul 31, 1984
(This event has already happened.)
The Chicago Public Library Cultural Center
To complement the major exhibition of contemporary Italian art at the Cultural Center, the Tuesday evening film series offers a festival of classic contemporary Italian films. All films start at 5:30 pm.
- July 3: The Conformist, 1970, Bernardo Bertolucci, 115 min.
- July 10: Red Desert, 1964, Michelangelo Antonioni, 116 min.
- July 17: Teorema, 1968, Pier Paolo Pasolini, 98 min.
- July 24: Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion, 1970, Elio Petri,114 min.
- July 31: A Brief Vacation, 1973, Vittorio de Sica , 106 min.